~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

05/07/2011

A Torn Heart’s Rant.

Sometimes I sit by myself and think about you. Yes you, and you, and you over there. You, the one that left me down when I tried to hold on to you. You, the one that abandoned me when you thought I wanted to hurt you. You, the one criticizing me without knowing me, without taking into account my background. You, the one that got close to me to hurt me or ignore my feelings.

Have I hurt you? Have I disrespected you? Have I failed you? I am sorry. But I am more sorry for you if you use that as an excuse to hurt me. And all the time we’ve spent together, we’ve sent it to hell. And all those times and good memories we made, all of those are tainted with glumness and regret.

Do you hate me? Did you love me? I am confused. How come we allowed this to happen? When did we forget how much we meant to each other?

…With my heart,

-DS Razzmatazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment