~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

25/05/2010

Support & Good Luck.

A good day. A tiring day. A merry day. A slow day.

It is Tuesday. Tuesdays are mean to me, because on these days I have to wake up at 5am. Super cool. Yeah. ._.

I barely slept today because I spent most, if not all, of my night working on a show-and-tell project about what gives you support. Emotional support. The class was truly special and wonderful, I enjoyed it all, and you could see it on my face. I tend to be pretty expressive facially and physically. It was so nice, that I decided I would paste my project on the ceiling, were I keep two posters of mine. One of Minato-san (for anime lovers, Naruto’s dad) and one of Sakura Kinomoto and her friends (from Card Captor Sakura).

Tell me, what gives you support? Whenever you feel down, what things, or which persons, or pets, you know help you bring you back on your feet?

After the class ended it was fun fun fun!! Thanks SA, MF, AO, DM, KC, JIV, AR! We had a late class that day, in which we had to pay the hours we missed on a previous free day. So, you can have a picture of me: ._______________.

Anyways, after that class with ME and another school friend, PG, was super cool too. <3

:)

- DS Razzmatazz

No comments:

Post a Comment