~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

28/05/2010

Effing years with liquids.

One effing year biatches! ;) I have one effing year with my braces. Wow, time goes by fast.

Sometimes we get stuck with people we don’t know how to speak with/to. What do you do? I have a friend that ignores a person if he doesn’t like his/her personality at first. I try to understand the person’s catch and attempt to mold a bit, like a liquid poured in differently shaped containers. But just a bit. Maybe like jelly? Hmm…

What happens when the bridge is too long to cross and you have to interact? I try to get along with the person staying the way I am, and summoning the strength to remain silent when the moment call for so.

MFDLR and DM, thanks for tonight. <3

Someone very special to me is having a good family time. I hope he has fun with EB.

;)

- DS Razzmatazz

No comments:

Post a Comment