~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

09/05/2010

Pride + Love = No Good.

Why is love so difficult? Why is pride so blind? And why can’t we notice when we truly don’t know a thing?

Nyuu-cryingToday I talked with a stubborn woman (aren’t we all girls like that? even in the slightest degree?). She is enduring the sabotages of a man to whom she once was related, not by blood. The man had offended her greatly and it was obvious she had been deeply wounded, despite her words of pride.

And so my words began to pour, I spoke long and plenty, however, what I mostly remember is this line, the one that came out with the most emotional involvement: “girl, if he didn’t matter, his words would have meant nothing to you. It is time to make his words truly worthless to hear”.

Let a prayer rise to the skies for this troubled woman. And all of those that cannot get rid of a painful love.

:(  </3

No comments:

Post a Comment