~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

04/05/2010

Birthdays and Stories to be Told.

Today I turn nineteen. I feel old, but I don’t feel my life has changed that much. I got a few presents and the one person I hoped for never came…

But on the bright side, a friend of mine who was kinda away came for a visit and called me just at midnight, heehee, that made my day.

I am trying to write a short story inspired on a friend. More like on the story of a friend. More like on the story of a friend, but in honour to her. Wish me luck, if I am done I’ll post it here.

What do you think? Tell me about that special person that never did leave your heart and memory.

;)

PS: The person that never came, came the day after. No matter how much it takes, as long as she is by my side. <3 Ilu YY.

No comments:

Post a Comment