~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

08/10/2011

BEWARE!!! Construction Zone!!

Web Site Construction

Hello my dear readers, today my joint work with my friend and kiddo (inside joke) MiLky begins. He will be assisting me as Chief Web Designer, while I keep writing to you. It’s one super big favour he’s doing for me, and I’m very grateful he accepted.

He likes the colour blue, is always very helpful and nice, and worries a whole lot for those he cares the most. A friend I hope will never part from my side, and a true gem I was super lucky to find along my path.

I hope that his shyness will go away and he’ll dare to share here more of his GFX-ing work. With this, we will both set on a new journey of learning, mastering skills and sharing our progress with those who read us. So, I hope you’ll like the changes that the blog will be having, because I’m sure they will be awesome. :)

Thank you for staying with me from the beginning to this point, and I trust you will keep me company as I move along.

 

:)

-DS Razzmatazz.

1 comment: