~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

06/05/2010

A Perfect Thursday. :)

It is strange how someone feels and acts, given different situations, and different circumstances. Maybe not quite strange, but funny. Is it wrong? The truth is we are many things, we fulfil many roles, we are students, friends, sisters, brothers, husbands, grandparents, lovers. Sometimes you cannot notice the difference, but it is always there.

Today, I spent the day with a school friend, more like a high school best friend, LW. We had lunch, walked the mall, talked about past golden days, futuristic turns in life shopped a bit, and finally watched Iron Man 2 together.

After doing all of this, it was already night-time. I returned home to my family. And as soon as I could I left again. I was picked up by a college colleague/friend, and went to her place, MdlR. It felt totally different. Thanks SA, DM and MdlR for that.

As we sat on the floor laughing and playing Pictionary (or attempting to xD) I felt a bliss deep inside, and I realized at that moment that it had been a perfect day.

;) Have a nice day! Or night?

No comments:

Post a Comment