~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

28/04/2010

Stupid Finals Week.

It is here. Now! No way to run. No place to hide. Nowhere to escape to. Brace yourselves and get yourselves a six-pack of coffee cans.
It is Wednesday, despite of being the middle of the week, some might feel equally stressed. Or maybe it is just me. I would like to pretend it is not like that.
ZnT writing
The first three days were truly and remarkably despicable. But somehow, I thought it’d be different after Wednesday. How wrong I was. Now, here I am in front of my laptop dreading the paper I have not written yet and looking grim enough to worry my friends.
They tell me I am to relax, but when everything seems to be going wrong, it is quite difficult, do you agree? Resilience is the key of this. But I find that in my current condition that is nowhere to be found.
Greeting to you all from the depths of a lonely and empty library except for the bunch of psychology students from all years trying to survive this finals week,
DS Razzmatazz.
Till later. :)
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment