~a little insight to the world of my mind!~

26/04/2010

My First Post.

Mesmerized. Eager. Hyper. These are the feelings I have as I created this blog. I've been so urged to write lately, feeling urges to write anywhere, anytime, even in class when I'm supposed to be paying attention. Colleagues and some personal friends tell me I am to keep writing.
This is not the first blog I've made. However, it is the only existing at this moment. You can figure what goes on.
I do not feel much of inspiration at this ungodly hour, but this blog will hopefully hava a lot of that. My mission is to write about my experiences as a psychology student and to share with you a part of my internal world with my short stories. Most of them will probably be in Spanish, since it is the language in which I possess more pretty words.
You will be witness of my despesration at college, my enlightened moments that tend to fall under the romantic scheme, weird moments in life in which I feel impressed by it and eager to share.
I hope you will enjoy this as much as I will, and that you keep me company through the making of this.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment